Join Sponge at LTDX21
12th February 2021
Learning Technologies Digital Experience: 15th - 26th Feb 2021
At this time of year learning professionals normally gather in London for the annual Learning Technologies Conference and Exhibition.
This February, however, the biggest digital learning show will be opening its virtual doors to worldwide audiences. With more than a hundred speakers and industry experts, LTDX 21 will have something of interest for every learning professional.
Join Sponge and Skill Pill as we discuss some of the burning questions about supporting learning through the massive changes the world is experiencing now. We are proud to announce two sessions:
Gerry Griffin, from Sponge’s sister company Skill Pill, will be speaking on:
5 ways to create a buzz about learning in your organisation.
If you're looking to attract more engaged learners, Skill Pill have compiled a list of five methods they employ to create a buzz around content and receive a greater response from their audience: Digital relevance, From object to subject, User experience, Data tracking and Leveraging the ‘Circadian Rhythm’.
We discuss how the use of new media and gamification can bring that extra excitement into the mix, and how playing cards are an easy way to draw your learners' attention. By addressing the learners' motivations and providing them with an experience through learning, you can ensure greater engagement and interest in your content.
- Understand the use of new media and gamification in order to create buzz
- How offline content such as playing cards are an easy way to draw your learners' attention
- Addressing the learner’s motivations and providing them with an experience through learning
Date: 15 Feb 2021.
Time: 13:30 - 14:15 (GMT).
Join Gerry at LTDX21.Register now
Once you register for the event, you can contact the Sponge team through the organiser's platform, Swapcard.
In the second week, we have another interesting talk for you.
Michelle Roodt, Sponge’s Learning Experience Consultant, will be speaking about:
5 things we can learn about learning from TikTok.
A much-needed shift in content creation to meet emerging learners' expectations is happening right now. Learn how to harness the power of short video form to give your learners what they want and need.
- How TikTok became so popular and why we should care
- How short-form video is the new way to engage learners and build capabilities
- Why multi-touchpoints trump the single learning module
- The importance of tone of choice for connecting with our audience
- How to build communities through learning campaigns
Date: 24 Feb 2021.
Time: 11:30 - 12:15 (GMT).
Join Michelle at LTDX21.Register now
Looking forward to seeing you at Learning Technologies Digital Experience 2021. Follow the event via #LTDX21 .