Competition Law - Off The Shelf Elearning Courses
Competition Law both in the UK and in the EU promotes healthy market competition by regulating anti-competitive conduct by companies.
Running a business legally and ethically is the responsibility of everyone who works in a business.
Competition Law, also known as antitrust law, is set to prevent trusts and other monopolies, and covers conduct such as participation in anti competitive agreements, bribery or other ways of giving and receiving favourable treatments.
Breaches of Competition Law can result in fines of up to 10% of the company’s turnover. Individuals could have their assets confiscated, be investigated, prosecuted and sentenced to up to five years in prison. Companies can also be sued for damages, and their reputations ruined.
Our Competition Law Elearning Course enables users to work compliantly with Competition Law. We understand that not every employee has fully-fledged online legal compliance training - however this course informs your employees of the competition rules and practices that are prohibited by law. It is suitable for learners who work in commercial environments, particularly retailers and suppliers.
Fully online and interactive, the competition law training course is available 24/7 on any device and with no time limits through Spark, the state-of-the-art LMS. All our courses have assessments and a certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the elearning course.
Legislation: Competition Act (1998), Enterprise Act (2002) and TFEU Article 101 and 102.
- Ethical trading
- What is Competition law UK and EU
- Consequences of not complying with Competition law
- Agreement types and anti-competitive agreements
- Information sharing and how to manage information provided to you
- Enforcement of competition law and dawn raids
- Understand how to trade ethically
- Understand the basics of competition law and the consequences of not complying with this
- Recognise types of anti-competitive agreements
- Understand what information can and cannot be shared with competitors or suppliers, and how to manage information provided to you
- Understand who enforces competition law and what happens in the event of a dawn raid
View all of our off the shelf Compliance courses.