Cyber Security - Off The Shelf Elearning Module
Prevent potential data breach with Cyber Security Elearning module. Empower your employees with awareness to protect the business and own digital life.
According to Digital Guardian, in 2018 in the US a data breach cost a company on average $8.19 million. Cyber-crime is an ever-increasing risk to businesses and individuals and as such is a priority for a company to train everyone in their roles and responsibilities with cyber security elearning courses.
At Sponge, we have designed our Elearning Cyber Security course to provide users with an in-depth understanding of cybercrime, how it can occur and what everyone can contribute to preventing it. The course is designed to spread awareness of potential cyber threats, and it focuses on gaining essential cybersecurity knowledge and skill and it empowers the user to protect the businesses’ and their own digital life.
Fully online and interactive, this elearning cyber security training is accessible on any device and available 24/7, the cyber awareness elearning course has an assessment and a downloadable certificate.
Regulations: We cover the key information surrounding Cyber Security, extracted from the following: ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Requirements.
Upon completion of cyber security awareness elearning, the user will be able to use IT safely and securely in order to prevent cyber threats. Target audience that can benefit from cyber elearning: anyone who wants to be cyber secure.
Learning outcomes of cybersecurity elearning course:
- Understand the cyber threat landscape and why organisations must adopt safe cyber practices
- Identify the measures an organisation needs to secure their digital footprint
- Understand the techniques used by cybercriminals and how to protect against them
- Use modern information technology software safely and responsibly
- Identify the steps to take if a breach of security occurs
- Types of cyber criminal
- Types of cyber threats
- How susceptible are you to attack?
- Creating strong passwords
- Email and social media safety
- Secure sites
- Phishing and spear phishing
- Remote working
- Reporting breaches
View all of our off the shelf elearning Cyber Security courses.