Networking Elearning Course
How do you network if you are an introvert or a novice in the field? To some people, it comes naturally, they don’t even know they are doing it. Others need help – but the good news is: networking is a skill that can be learned.
Networking is important because it leads to industry knowledge, new viewpoints and ideas, a support network, new career opportunities and even sales. If you’re not a networking natural, if you feel uncomfortable doing it, or if you are new to the concept, or even if you want some tips to sharpen your skills, this is an online course for you.
We have created the Networking Elearning Module to help you master the art of networking. Your guide through the course will be Megan, an ambitious woman who wants to learn how to network effectively. Through various scenarios, the user will adopt and implement effective strategies for networking in a variety of situations. Fully online and interactive, available 24/7 on any device, thanks to our state-of-the-art LMS.
- The importance of networking and what you can gain from it
- Elevator pitches
- Networking objectives
- How to prepare for an event
- Joining, starting and leaving conversations
- What to avoid
- Key ways to follow up after an event
- Identify why you should network
- Understand what you should do before a networking event
- Recognise how to approach different situations when networking
- Understand how to follow up with people you have met at events
View all of our off the shelf Management courses.