Powerful Self-Confidence - Off The Shelf Elearning Courses
Self confidence is a positive belief that in the future one can generally accomplish what one wishes to do. Self-confidence is not the same as self-esteem, which is an evaluation of one's own worth, whereas self-confidence is more specifically trust in one's ability to achieve some goal.
Confidence can be grown through identifying and developing your personal, relational and professional strengths. Building self confidence also leads to a boost in self esteem. With training and confidence building activities, any member of staff can improve self esteem, which leads to better productivity, increased resilience and a happier, more motivated team.
At Sponge, we have developed the Powerful Self-Confidence eLearning Module to increase self-confidence so that they can get to know their strengths and grow them even further. It also helps the learner identify and categorise their own values and reframe "failure" and gain valuable feedback from setbacks. This is a part of a series of modules on Well-being, including Resilience, and Imposter Syndrome.
The target audience for this module is any employee who is struggling in their role as a result of low self-esteem. This module aims to equip the user with the skills that they need to instill self-confidence. Fully online and interactive, available 24/7 on any device, thanks to our next generation Learning Management System - Spark LMS.
- How to identify your own strengths
- What to do when anxieties and insecurities rear their heads
- How to recover after a setback
- Identify their levels of self-confidence
- Understand what to do to grow self-confidence
- Identify their strengths and how to use them
- Think about goals and values
- Apply skills of self-care
- Celebrate success
- Reframe failure as feedback
- Use tools of perspective and visualisation to reframe positively
View all of our off the shelf Wellbeing courses.