We build long-term, consultative partnerships with our clients, to drive and shape learning cultures in their organisations. Through a cyclical process of consultative research, solution architecture, and impact analysis, we can raise the profile and role of learning in their organisations, from a nice-to-have to a cornerstone of business transformation.
The Practice is our in-house consultancy function, focusing on innovation, learning expertise, and consultative partnerships.
It comprises four key capability areas:
- Learning Experience Consultants, who draw from the full learning technology mix to solve your business challenge.
- Learning Solutions Specialists: architects who explore the art of the possible in learning and lead on creative concepts.
- Learning Strategists: who help you deliver against your long-term objectives.
- Compliance Experts: who guide on transformative learning solutions in the key training area of GRC.
Our experts in The Practice partner with you to look at the big picture and transform your learning strategy.
Our consultancy services build a clear evaluation of your organisation’s learning to guide further action.
Want to know more?
If you’d like to find out what our digital learning consultants can offer your organisation – whatever your size and reach – we’d love to hear from you.
Using creativity to banish boredom.
With home working, global demands, and new platforms emerging, learning leaders today have their work cut out. At Sponge, our teams are trained to identify opportunities as well as problems – and we have the technical knowhow to implement a solution.
- We specialise in designing and implementing bespoke digital learning solutions.
- We’ve delivered hundreds of projects in multiple languages to tight deadlines.
- We have dedicated teams for large-scale, multi-faceted projects.
Digital learning strategies
Employees often struggle to connect with compliance training – especially when there is too much reliance on a “one size fits all” approach. But with Sponge, it doesn’t have to be that way.
At Sponge we have particular experience in creating engaging, bespoke digital learning solutions that meet complex compliance needs. First, we make sure that we understand your organisation’s compliance challenges; then we use games, storytelling, and immersive technologies to help drive behavioural shifts, rather than just transferring knowledge.
Learning impact evaluation.
Blended learning strategies.
Compliance training consultancy.
Want to know more?
We’d love to hear from you with any questions about our elearning consulting services.