Cyber Security Sorted is an engaging training game designed to empower your employees to be the first line of defence against cyber threats.
Cyber-attacks remain a major threat to organisations, with the cost of some breaches running into the millions, and that’s before you consider reputational damage. Empowering your people to spot the signs of a cyber-attack and confidently deal with them is the best way to mitigate the threat. Developed with BluescreenIT, Cyber Security Sorted will help get your people up to speed with the most common cybersecurity threats.
Engage learners in real-world scenarios.
Embed deep knowledge in a memorable way:
- Cyber Security Sorted is easy to play, fast paced and intuitive
- Provides rewards and feedback to offer learning points
- Encourages critical thinking and decision making
Cybersecurity game features:
- Real world, scenario-based questions for immediate workplace application
- 150+ question bank
- Training level to assist quick user adoption
- Free-play level with high scores
- Level-based gameplay
- SCORM trackable progress
- Rapid implementation
- Average play time 25-30 minutes
Cybersecurity game learning outcomes:
By the end of the cybersecurity game learners will be able to:
- Recognise phishing attempts
- Identify different types of cybersecurity risks
- Recognise cybersecurity best practice
- Detect signs that a system has been hacked / infected
- Report potential cyber threats to the IT team
Cybersecurity game compatibility:
- Fully SCORM 1.2 compliant
- Desktop and mobile compatible
- For desktop viewing (Windows 7-10 and Mac OS X): Internet Explorer 11; Microsoft Edge (latest); Firefox (latest); Google Chrome (latest); Safari (latest)
- For mobile viewing (iOS and Android): Mobile Safari on iOS 10+; Google Chrome on Android OS 6+
Request a demo today!
Speak to our expert teams to see our Serious Games range in action.