EU GDPR Level 2 - Off The Shelf Elearning Courses
EU GDPR – or European Union General Data Protection Regulation – came into force on May 25, 2018. It mandates a baseline set of standards for companies that handle EU citizens’ data to safeguard the processing and movement of personal data.
Any company that markets goods or services to EU residents, regardless of its location, is subject to the regulation, and non-compliance can cost companies up to 4% of the company’s global annual revenue.
All staff need to be GDPR-compliant, but it goes further for senior staff or for those who intend to be appointed as a Data Protection Officer. They need to be able to update or create policies affected by the legislation and make sure that overall organisational compliance is achieved.
At Sponge, we have created the EU GDPR eLearning Course Level 2, which offers advanced awareness to senior members of staff. Our training is designed to engage and stimulate your employees, all the while maintaining high knowledge retention rates of the material on EU GDPR changes. For basic awareness, please visit the EU GDPR Elearning Course - Level 1.
Fully online and interactive, available 24/7 on any device and with no time limits, thanks to our state-of-the-art LMS. Complete with an assessment at the end, a certificate can be downloaded upon successful completion of the Elearning Module.
- What is EU GDPR? / Personal and sensitive data / EU GDPR Keywords
- What does EU GDPR include (Overview)
- Consent vs. Legitimate Interests / Preferences & Consents
- Limited Use of Data / The Rights of a Data Subject
- Security, including transfers of data to a 3rd country / Child Data
- Breach Notification
- Applying EU GDPR Principles / What GDPR means for you
- Specific Requirements, check list and next steps
- Understand key features of the EU GDPR legislation
- Understand what they need to do next to ensure compliance with the legislation
- Have info enabling them to update or create policies affected by EU GDPR
- Have the knowledge to ensure organisational compliance with EU GDPR
View all of our off the shelf Cyber Security courses.