Decision Making - Off The Shelf Elearning Courses
A manager's bad decision-making skills can fundamentally hinder the team's performance. This decision making elearning course aims to equip new managers with the basic skills and knowledge they need to consistently make timely and effective decisions.
- Decision making
- Complicated decisions
- The big challenge
- Use tools to make effective decisions
- Identify steps to make the right type of decision
- Interpret data to decide on the right approach to making a decision
- Work with principles to overcome difficult decisions
- Navigate complex situations and understand the impact of what you decide
This module uses a scenario-based approach to developing decision-making skills. We face and make thousands of decisions every day that differ in a range of value and importance. Decision making is fundamental to achieving goals and delivering results.
View all of our off the shelf Management courses.