GDPR sorted game features:
- Relevant and realistic examples, presented in a fun and visually engaging way.
- Achievement and mastery, with successful players progressing through the levels.
- Mobile optimised gameplay, playable on all modern desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Rewards and feedback, mirroring the familiar style of mobile games.
You can host the GDPR game on your own LMS, or use Sponge's gamified Learning Management System, Spark to manage and record your learners’ performance.
GDPR sorted product specifications:
- Real world scenarios for immediate workplace application.
- 150+ question bank.
- Training level to assist quick user adoption.
- Free-play level with high scores.
- Level-based gameplay.
- SCORM trackable progress.
- Rapid implementation.
- Average play time 25-30 minutes.
GDPR sorted learning outcomes:
By the end of the game learners will be able to:
- Recognise what is personal data and what is not
- Identify different situations where information sharing presents a risk
- Recognise EU GDPR best practice
- Report potential data breach risks to the Data Protection Officer
Request a demo today!
Speak to our expert teams to see our Serious Games range in action.