The Sponge specialist games team has designed our GDPR Sorted game to introduce core GDPR principles and rules - relevant to your entire workforce.
GDPR Sorted is an applied game for learning that is engaging, cost effective and proven to deliver improvements in compliance understanding. The gamified solution is ideal for introducing your employees to the main principles of EU GDPR. Learning is reinforced through multiple levels and replays of the game, with scoring introduced to empower learners to continually improve.
GDPR sorted game features:
- Relevant and realistic examples, presented in a fun and visually engaging way.
- Achievement and mastery, with successful players progressing through the levels.
- Mobile optimised gameplay, playable on all modern desktop, tablet and mobile platforms.
- Rewards and feedback, mirroring the familiar style of mobile games.
You can host the GDPR game on your own LMS, or use Sponge's gamified Learning Management System, Spark to manage and record your learners’ performance.
GDPR sorted product specifications:
- Real world scenarios for immediate workplace application.
- 150+ question bank.
- Training level to assist quick user adoption.
- Free-play level with high scores.
- Level-based gameplay.
- SCORM trackable progress.
- Rapid implementation.
- Average play time 25-30 minutes.
GDPR sorted learning outcomes:
By the end of the game learners will be able to:
- Recognise what is personal data and what is not
- Identify different situations where information sharing presents a risk
- Recognise EU GDPR best practice
- Report potential data breach risks to the Data Protection Officer
Request a demo today!
Speak to our expert teams to see our Serious Games range in action.