Sponge is proud to be opening this summer’s Learning Technologies Digital Experience with a thought leadership session on the first day of the event, at 2:30 PM UK time.
After the success of the Learning Technologies Digital Experience in February 2021, attended by a worldwide audience of more than 10 000 learning professionals, the second LTDX is taking place from June 21st to July 2nd, 2021.
Laura Hall, Sponge’s Learning Experience Consultant, will present the session titled “5 Impactful Learning Approaches for a Hybrid Working World”, where she will examine how we approach the challenges presenting themselves as the pandemic winds down.
Post-COVID many organisations are moving to a new hybrid model of working and need their workforce to adapt and adjust to this change seamlessly. What are the key learning approaches that help to make this transition a success?
The session attendants will learn:
- How a human-centred approach is the way to engage learners
- How to build a cultural change though learning campaigns
- The importance of taking into account the learners physical and virtual worlds
- The role active learning techniques play in embedding cultural change
- How user generated content can provide insights and spark conversations
This event builds on the success of the previous LTDX, when more than 1600 attendees came to hear Gerry Griffin and Michelle Roodt talking about leveraging the latest research in learning science and the social media trends to create engaging and impactful learning.
Once you register, you can contact the Sponge team through the organiser's platform, Swapcard. Follow the event via #LTDX21.