Accelerate customer experience to the next level with customer training
What is Customer Training?
Digital training can be the platform your sales reps have been waiting for. But there’s more: eLearning can become a way of communicating and engaging directly with your customer and informing them about your product’s features and functions. It can even be used as a way to strengthen your offer, and credibility. Engaging your customers with customer-specific training is a good way to keep them interested and increase their loyalty to your brand, with the aim of turning them into life-long customers.
How can you use Digital Learning for Customer Training?
Using an LMS and online training for customer engagement can:
- Provide your customers with pre-sales support, getting them to familiarise with your product or service
- Facilitate the decision-making process with free demos and trials
- Strengthen your offer and relationship with thought-leadership – become a trusted advisor
- Identify any knowledge gaps about your current offer
- Deliver after-sales support, helping customers exploit all the product’s functionalities or solving issues
- Become a way to obtain customer feedback about your product / service and their future needs
- Track and report on customer activity and collect big data for next promotional activities.
Which features can enrich your customer's learning experience?
Including e-commerce features in your learning management system, provide training in multiple languages and implementing a responsive design are all means of enhancing the accessibility of your training and improving your customer experience. Customer training can even take the form of interactive video.
A good learning management system such as Sponge LMS can support you with customer training - in fact, we’re delighted that our LMS was featured in the Top 10 Best LMS for Customer Training!
Learn more about how an LMS and digital training can help your customer engagement - get in touch for a demo.